History

Programs of Service

Contact

Join Exchange

Member Area


2017-2018 OFFICERS
President – Madelyn Vickers
President-Elect – Vacant
Past President – Bob House
Treasurer – Steve Douglas
Secretary – Ed Kerollis

BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Bill Camlin (1st year)
Rich Demell (2nd Year)
Jack Edmonds (2nd year)
Bob Little (1st Year)
Joan Reed (1st Year)
Linda Walkup (1st Year)

The Exchange Club:
Serving our communities
for over 100 years

National Exchange Clubs

The first Exchange Club was founded in 1911 in Detroit with the vision to assemble individuals with similar views to exchange ideas on how to better serve their businesses and communities. Soon after, charter clubs were established in Toledo, Grand Rapids and Cleveland. Clubs formed from coast to coast to create a wide network of people who serve their communities in unity.


Today the National Exchange Club is the largest standing non-profit, educational, all-volunteer American service club attracting those who wish to serve their community, develop leadership skills and enjoy new friendships. Its programs of service include Child Abuse Prevention, Youth Projects, Americanism and Community Service, and its membership includes more than 700 individual clubs and 28,000 men and women throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.

Your Local Exchange Club Today

The Exchange Club of West Chester was founded in 1946. Our 50 members (and growing!) are dedicated men and women from all walks of life – professionals, entrepreneurs, and everyday people. People from our community are joining The Exchange Club of West Chester all the time and enjoying new friendships, while long-standing members – some have been members for over 40 years – welcome new Exchangites as friends and partners in serving the community.